Cool off with our at home cold brew coffee recipe! Avoid overly bitter, watery iced coffee and follow these simple steps for a great tasting iced coffee everytime.
- Coarsely grind three quarters of a cup of whole beans – this should produce roughly 28 grams of ground coffee
- Mix the coffee ground with one cup of tap or filtered water
- Leave the mixture in the fridge overnight or for 12 hours
- Once your coffee has brewed you need to strain the ground coffee. Use can use a coffee filter or muslin cloth and strain through a funnel.
- Your cold brew is ready to drink! Pour over ice and enjoy.
Top tip: If you find it too strong you can also dilute with more iced water